Got questions about digital marketing?
Here’s your chance to get qualified answers live and direct from professionals in the business. If you have a question regarding anything about digital marketing – let us help you.
The live Q&A is set for Friday, October 5th at 12.00 noon (GMT+1, Stockholm Sweden) and will be hosted via our Facebook page, so be sure to follow us. If you can’t be present for the live broadcast, we can send you the recording to your email if you provide your information in the form on this page.
Send in your questions in advance to our Facebook Messenger, or send an email to email@example.com to increase the likelihood that we are able to cover it within our timeslot. There is a wide array of questions that have been sent in already.
Some of the questions that have been sent in already:
– What is Instagram Shopping?
– Should my results on Facebook & Instagram dip during the summer months?
– How can I retain customer interest after purchase?
– How do I calculate ROI on my marketing channels?
– What are the most important KPIs for brand building efforts?
– What should my ROI be?
– How long should my social media videos be?
– What was the FB algorithm change during early 2017 all about?
– What platforms should I use to connect with my audiences?
– What are the best CRM systems out there that synergize with marketing efforts?
– When should I consider automation?
– What are some common key factors in high performance landing pages?
Got a question? Be sure to send it in! We look forward to see you during the live broadcast.